These adorable snowmen are easy and fun!! This is the perfect craft for anyone and can be done socially distanced.
- 1 white sock
- 1 sock in color for the hat
- rubber bands
- glue gun
- markers or paint
- orange pom poms
- Start by filling your white sock with rice.
2. Once you are happy with the amount (and size) of your sock snowman tie the top with the rubber band.
3. Take another rubber band and place in the middle – more to the upper side – of the rice filled sock to form the head shape.
4. Add any decorations! Buttons, a small sock for a hat, and any fun accessories.
5. Use a marker or craft glue to draw on a smile!
Follow Majestic Care on Linkedin for more ideas from our activity professionals: https://www.linkedin.com/company/majestic-care